arrow_upward
Games Recommendation?
With this lockdown im really dying at home trying to find something to do, Ive been binge watching Netflix but I want some good games to play any recommendations?

I just finished the Dragon Age series if you're into RPGs. The last game in the series is the best so well worth all the hours wasted.

the new doom is awesome, especially if you're old enough to remember the originals

Animal crossing is a huge time sink if youre into it.

Been playing ori and the will of the wisps and its pretty great. Amazing soundtrack and pretty visually stunning if you're into platformers at all

If you haven't gotten a switch, now is the best time Get something like Animal Crossing.

Check Limbo, available on steam

You should play team fortress 2 it is a great game and and still has a large community despite being old

I just finished FFVII remake. Great story and loved all the changes, cant wait to see what's next. For PC i recommend LoL or Valorant since it's getting a lot of buzz. Stay home and be safe!~

depends on the genre you're into and how good your system is
here's a short list though

rpgs - dragon age inquisition, divinity original sin i & 2, the witcher 3, diablo iii, ffvii remake, tes iv: oblivion
action - doom, cod
indie - transistor, dead cells,

Death Stranding is good or Days Gone while waiting for Last of us 2

What kind of games? Console? PC? Mobile? Emulators? Board? Card? Trivia? Party?

If you're into advanced baseball stats, OOTP

If you like a challenge get Dark Souls III. I find it really fun once you start to see the patterns of the enemies.

Dying Light, great zombie game

Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Skryim
Dark Souls
Devil May Cry
God of War

witcher 3 is always a good one if you've watched it on netflix

Risk of Rain 2 is a fantastic rouge like game.

Total War Three Kingdoms or Mount and Blade Bannerlord.

Starsector and Kenshi are fantaastic games with limitless hours of play time.