arrow_upward
Games that are both hard and fun
Something challenging that doesnt make you want to blow your brains out but also doesnt hold your hand.
One game so far that is like this that I played was Sekiro Shadows die twice from Fromsoftware and I really enjoyed this.

[+] 1 user Likes ieffedadog's post
Dark souls III comes into mind when you mentioned Sekiro but I also really enjoyed Hollow Knight. Its a metroidvania style game that can get difficult.

I hate it but at the same time I like the magic cube, I never completed it but I always tried it, does that count? in a way it's a game, now speaking in the video game the most difficult game I've ever played and I didn't give up was
Devil may cry 3 (Dante must die)
God of war Ps4 Hardcore

1. CSGO and valorant if you’re on PC, easy choice because they can be difficult to get good in but enjoyable and fun when you get there.

Planetside 2 hard to master but once you get there it gets fun in massive batttles

Cuphead, hardest game I've ever played but also probably the most exciting

I agree with cuphead. I'm not good but I enjoy it

I struggled in witcher 2 and 3 but the world was amazing.

Dark Souls, Sekiro, any competitive online game

Hotline Miami 1 and 2 are both super frustrating but rewarding when you pull off finishing a level

Monster Hunter is both fun and frustrating. But I'm not recommended it if you are not a fan of grinding

abcds e f g h i f