arrow_upward
Games to play while home
What is everyone playing? I'm currently into Overwatch and Apex Legends. Warzone isn't doing it for me so much, but I've never really been a CoD fan.

Got a few single-player games too; Skyrim is always calling me to beat it properly, Watch Dogs 2 is a lot of fun, and I need to put more time into Disco Elysium. Nier Automata will continue to be a beautiful game. AC: Odyssey should get more playtime.  Undecided

What are you all playing?  Smile

[+] 2 users Like bugmenot55's post
I’ve been a console player pretty much my whole life and recently built a pc with secondhand parts. I was lucky enough to have done it before this pandemic reached my country. I have to say, pc gaming is a lot better. Been grinding out rainbow six siege and skribblio with the boys. Started playing nfs most wanted (2012) and quite surprised to find full lobbies on pc, let alone at 2am!

Yeah, I was a console player until I dropped a good amount on a PC. Haven't really looked back since.

NFS Most Wanted is one of my most favorite games ever. Such good gameplay. I really liked it. And the BMW...goodness. It's cool that they still have full lobbies! I find that sometimes with BF3, even though it's on PS3.

What's Skribblio?

Kingdom Come Deliverance.
Crusaders King 2
God of War
Wasteland remaster.

A factory building game called Satisfactory, very nice

@Iwantedfapfap, what platforms is this available on?

Doom Eternal is my new time killer. The gameplay is so rich and smooth. Mordhau is always there when you want to get owned by those better than you.

I usually play online game like LOL (Mostly TFT), hearthstone and GranblueFantasy. They're all great game to play while watching Netflix or Youtube

It's a guessing game where you choose a certain set of words, drawing it or guessing another people words. It's quite a fun game to watch another people play honestly.

[url=https://skribbl.io/][/url]

any esport game or last of us

[+] 1 user Likes araparasaraa's post
The switch has a bunch of steep discounts. Probably cause of lockdowns. That said I’ll be playing Cuphead and DOOM64

I’m playing Borderlands 3. Really enjoying my time into it so far.

Been playing some Bloons TD6 to kill time while I watch movies

Currently playing Path of Exile, Witcher 3, and Borderlands.
All three I'd recommend.

Oh, forgot to mention Monster Hunter World and Black Desert Online. Bit of a grind though.

Animal crossing is quite relaxed, especially with all of the panic going on

Been playing alot of battlefront 2, really good once you get the hand og heroes and villaina and light saber combat

Cuphead is difficult but sooo rewarding

Minecraft is also good for casual gaming.