arrow_upward
Gaming chairs
For anyone who has one, are those "racing style" gaming chairs worth it? And are they really comfortable for long periods of sitting in front of the computer?

I want to get a new chair, but I'm not sure if I should just go with a decent generic office chair instead.

[+] 1 user Likes nissyack's post
I'd say a decent generic office chair is usually better. If you have a store nearby, you can try some of the gaming chairs and see how they feel. I find that most of them are a bit too hard and not really sculpted well for me. There are also some great reviews on Youtube. If you find a chair you like, there should be a review that will point out the pros and cons (and the cons seem to weigh more than the pros with these gaming chairs). This is all regarding chairs around the $300-$400 price range.

I recommend a gaming toilet rig that pipes into its own septic tank so you can marathon a lot longer

it can be a little expensive and you need a professional plumber to be up to code but it's sooooo worth it

Ohhh, I'm following this thread because I want to buy a gaming chair, I have a shitty hand me down

You could try buying a gaming chair from Aliexpress if you dont want to spend too much money. I heard they are pretty decent

When I was shopping for one, I read that a gaming chair was not with it, and to buy an office chair instead. I ignored it and bought a gaming chair.

Save your money and get a good office chair. My back is hurting, despite spending roughly $200, the chair already squeaks after a month, and it just isn't comfortable.