arrow_upward
Genshin Impact: Thoughts on Eula
Hey guys, for those who rolled for Eula, I was wondering what your opinion was on her? Do you think she's average/meh/pretty OP?

I'm out of Mora and don't have artifacts for her so I can't test her out yet  Cry

Running an 80/90 Eula with R1 WGS, ~2.5k atk, 60cr/180cd as a Welkin/BP only player. She gets stronger, but nowhere near Hu Tao/Ganyu levels. Around vape Diluc I would propose? Combos are definitely needed to maximize damage for the ult stacks!

Your Eula sounds sick!!! Hahaha the only 5* weapon I have is the Lost Prayers to Sacred Wind so I'm making do with a Snowtombed Starsilver on her (the aesthetics matches her so good!!!!!!)
I'm a BP and Welkin pass-only player as well, but I only started Genshin in Jan this year. I can't wait for my Eula to reach your Eula levels!!

And yeah Ganyu and Hutao (my 2 fave charas) are in a class of their own  Big Grin

Hmm Vape diluc huh... At least she doesn't need to worry about not being able to hit any elemental slimes so I guess that's good!

Have her on Song of Pines she's really fun to use seeing her burst dmg always surprises me especially on bosses.

[+] 1 user Likes Joshua Miguel's post
I'm gonna need to have better artifacts to see some big numbers!! I'm using the starsilver cause I only have one 5* weapon which is a catalyst, but I hope I'll one day be able to roll for 5* weapons. Can't wait for the reveal of electro archon!!!