arrow_upward
Get it off your chest! Blow off some steam!
Is there something you REALLY wanna say to someone, but you have to keep it shut? Or an opinion/thought/secret you have that you can't really share with anyone for fear of social suicide? Then this thread is for you!

I'll start, with something I really want to say to my boss: Mate, you're fucking retarded and everyone hates you. You only have a job because your dad owns the company,  you'd be shunned by society otherwise. You wanna be like Dan Bilzerian so much, but you only manage to come out as even more of an overconfident cunt. Also, the reason you hang out with "supermodels", as you call those instagram thots you like so much, is because you're a fucking simp. And I know that by fact, because you sent close to two thousand bucks to my ex in gifts when you tried to seduce her, and she still turned you down. Without daddy's money you'd be a homeless virgin, because there's no one as unskilled and undesirable as you in the world. Also, when you asked me to make you a tea that one time, I used toilet water from the office restroom. All of the office knows and laughs at you behind your back.

Now it's your turn!

i'm wicked ticked off about the economy, like what the hell are they doing up there?

The contributor system on this site is rough. I still haven't been able to download anything haha.

Kolors is my favourite song.