arrow_upward
Getting into Genshin Impact
Some of my friends play it but I wasn’t sure if I’d be into it cuz I never really played a kinda game like that but the combat looks like it could be fun once you get good at it and some of these characters look pretty cool and it’s be something to play with them in. Is it worth getting into this late and having to catch up?

[+] 1 user Likes Gingerback's post
I dont know how far your friends are, but you can still give it a try by yourself. It's a great game, very fluid and responsive combat and remarkable world design. The story is a special case, you have to like it to actually enjoy it, I personally don't. Though it has a major impact on gameplay (you cannot explore the whole map until you finish the first chapter) so you gotta bear with it if you don't like it either. Gacha is quite dangerous tho, in terms of money Wink

Just give it a shot, you don't need to tell your friends about it at first so you don't feel expected to like it and catch up to them. Explore it on your own first and get familiar and see if you like it.

[+] 1 user Likes wenom42678's post
Yeah thanks, I think they’ve caught up to the content but I’ve got it downloading and am gonna try it later today when I can

Ive been wondering about this game too! I went too deep on a gacha game before (Final Fantasy Brave Exvius) so I tend to be extra wary when starting a new one.

definitely, Genshin Impact gives u a lot of content when u start, so is easy to catch up

Genshin is really fun, easy to get into and their events are awesome.