arrow_upward
Give my creds back and edit that thread please

Give my creds back and edit that thread please.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Give my creds back and edit that thread please.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Just to let u know this user nested jessica nigri onlyfans page link the hide tag. I spent 10 creds for nothing?!?!?

Well tbh its was in the REQUESTS section.

I will be "refunding" you 10 credits but this is a one time thing. Please check the forum properly next time.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 2 users Like Lucifer NightStar's post
Quote:

I can understand your point of view but when I search for something using the Search button I do not pay attention to the section in which the thread is in. And I don't get why should a user hide a link like that. It's like a mockery. Dodgy
However thank you for the donation. I'll pay more attention next time.

No, and in fact in this instance, you were also right.

I know its a sad tune at this point, but our refund system is coming, which should address a lot of these issues.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Hey, I experienced the same thing but for blowqueen but instead of it being in requests it was in “leaks”

It told me my contributor score was too low but idk why would they let me spend the points if I wouldn’t be able to view it

Quote:
that's how this forum works. Whenever you spend 10 creds you need also to have a good contributor level in order to see the link. However the link isn't lost forever. Just try to earn contributor level points and you will be able to open it.