arrow_upward
Good Shows for a Quarantine binge?
Does anybody have good recommendations for shows to binge these days? I’ve watched all of Tiger King and every comedy special I can find. What are people watching to keep themselves sane?

watch some of the old classic series like the sopranos, breaking bad etc can't go wrong with those

I'd recommend that you watch "What We Do in the Shadows" (2019) if you are looking for something funny.

So many good ones to choose from. Since it sounds like you are referring to Netflix I will go with shows on there.

1. Mind Hunter - For my money this may be the best ongoing show on any service. Only 2 seasons so far and if you get into it like I was they will fly by but definitely worth a look. So good.

2. Narcos - Not to be confused with Narcos: Mexico because that one is boring but the first 2 seasons of Narcos that re-tell the Pablo Escobar story are fantastic. If you don't know Spanish you just have to be willing to deal with subtitles.

3. Stranger Things - This one is a bit weird depending on your tastes and if you are okay with science fiction/trippy kind of stuff but definitely worth a look.

These are the best 3 I can think of off the top of my head but there are a bunch more if you get through these.

I watched Money Heist and it was pretty enjoyable.

just watched solar opposites and love justin roiland

Brooklyn 99 is a good one

Altered Carbon on Netflix is soooo good. There is even a second season now. If you like futurepunk styled series, you should really check it out.

Contagion 2011 is a great movie, I recommend you to give it a shot

I've watched peaky blinders and the boys during quarantine