arrow_upward
Good cheap vacation spots?
Does anyone know any good cheap vacation spots? The more exotic the better.

most of asia is dirt cheap once you're there, it's just getting there that can be expensive

Everywhere is pretty cheap right now because of the Corona virus

Quote:Arizona
Arizona bro! Warm and fun!

Malaysia has some cheap islands to visit that lack the tourist hell feeling you get from thailand.

Look up Tioman island and the Perhentian islands

Have you tried Mexico yet? Food and drinks are cheap and the people are nice. Beautiful country.

I've heard some south east asian countries are cheap.  The Philippines stands out to me since I've heard online you can get a lot with a pretty small amount of cash.

many places are cheap now

Mexico is pretty cheap with great food.

It all depends where you are coming from I guess, I found NZ and Australia really cheap when there because of the exchange rate of almost $2 to the pound. Flights were a bit more however If you use sites like kayak or skyscanner and are flexible when you go/ where you go via you can get it pretty cheap. I went to NZ via Kuala Lumpur with an 18 hour lay over and it saved me £150, I then paid £15 for a container hotel overnight and waas sorted.

Thailand though is cheap as chips and absolutely fantastic if you avoid some of the party places like Koh Samui,. I spent a lot of time on Koh Tao for scuba diving and little hut, food etc all cheap as anything.

Stay home ffs

You should visit Kelantan, Malaysia, beautiful state, great food, exchange rate is pretty nice, not expensive in the slightest

Bali’s real cheap just depends where coming from