arrow_upward
Good food that is easy and fast to make?
Hello! Do any of you have some food which is easy and fast to make for example in the morning as a breakfast?

Cooking doesn't get much easier than scrambled eggs!!!

Ramen noodles !

Arrow Any like will be much much appreciated guys. Cheers ! Sick

[+] 1 user Likes michelll888's post
Hungryman meals.

Grilled cheese.

Assuming you want a bit of a mix of fast, cheap, easy, and healthy(ish), my go-to's are definitely:

- Breakfast: Omelet (it's a lot easier and quicker than you might think). Throw in some leafy greens and healthier cheese (provolone or mozz instead of american)

- Lunch: Fried rice. Fry in olive/coconut oil, those contain healthy fats. Throw in a simple frozen veggie mix, and some chicken/turkey. Season the shit outta it with chili powder, ground mustard, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and soy sauce.

- Dinner: Pan seared chicken. After you make your breakfast, throw a chicken breast (or two) in a ziplock with olive oil, paprika (smoked paprika is even better), pepper, cayenne powder if you want spice. Shake the bag around a bit and let it sit in the fridge until dinner time. Then just pan sear that bitch in a covered pan on low (helps retain moisture).

I think everyone pretty much said it, but most breakfast egg dishes are pretty easy to make, and they pair well with lots of different toppings.

Tools needed - Air fryer , non stick pan, and sou vide stick
5 mins breakfast
1. Get to your kitchen
2. Crank on your range and put your pan on top of the heat
3. go do the air fried toast and prep your milk
Air fried Toast - 4 mins 400F in air fryer ( i use whole wheat bread) and add jam or philly cream cheese spread
a cup of low fat milk
4. Do an egg any style after you pour your milk and add 2 slices of ham
5. Your egg should be ready similar time your air fryer is done.
Enjoy your breakfast

I always meal prep my lunch with the dinner from last night but..noodles with any of additional ingredient will work

Dinner
fried rice is quick from your left over
steamed food is quick(require pre-meal prep and steam it after your get off from work
sou vide (steak/fish/chicken) at the morning (whilte you are working/away from the home) and then air fry them with high heat at night for couple min (for the crisp)
always water boil some veggie on the side
a fruit plate

Noodles are quick and easy

Maybe Salad?