arrow_upward
Good multiplayer games for PC
Hi, I'm looking for some multiplayer games to past the time because of this pandemic.

[+] 2 users Like Yurmader's post
Fortnite or League of legends. But right now a lot of the communities are a bit toxic

overwatch is fairly easy to pick up

League of Legends is free to play, but has a steep learning curve

give valorant a try, should be F2P

i'd vote for Dota 2 or maybe monster hunter world.. those are amazing to kill time

How about something more casual, competitive games seems toxic nowadays.

I haven't had a hard time on Warzone if you've got some friends to play with. Casual wise - try a flash game or something of the sort. Used to play Bloons Tower Defense when I was still in like high school or something with some friends.

[+] 1 user Likes shalalalalala's post
Dota 2, apex,valorant

I have a question aside from the topic how did you increase your contribution level?

i've been playing a lot of apex lately but i gotta admit theres not a lot of new multiplayer games that are interesting me that much, the rebooted phantasy star online 2 that got announced today looks kinda interesting tho. theres also star wars the old republic that just got released on steam if thats yr bag

@Yurmader there's a post about it somewhere in the FAQ. Basically just share stuff and/or make good discussion posts without it being spammy. Replying to/unlocking leaks reduces your contributor level.

[+] 1 user Likes shalalalalala's post
Coukd always pick up Runescape, ive been sucked back in and i havent stopped playing since

Portal 2 is a classic

Dead by Daylight is a lot of fun to play with friends

[+] 1 user Likes behindu's post
Thank you for that

Thanks guys for the response, I'd sure to check them out. Pls upvote the thread if you liked it thank you.

It's an old game but free (with optional purchasable content): Spiral Knights.

It's a bit like Zelda Four Swords.

There are still a reasonable amount of active players. Just make sure to join a guild.

League ,overwatch,apex,valorant good time wasters

another 300 hours in skyrim wouldnt hurt

All the good answers are taken but uhh pinball online