arrow_upward
Good rogue like games?
Hey, do you guys have some good rogue like games to recommend? I played games like the binding of Isaac, hades, slay the spire etc and I really like playing rogue like games but I don't know many games which could interest me, so if you guys know any rogue like that you loved playing don't hesitate to tell me I might be interested in playing it

[+] 1 user Likes Indigoua's post
I have two games that might interest you. One is called "Risk of Rain 2" and the other is called "For the King". Risk of Rain 2 is fun playing by yourself or with friends. For the King is better with friends and it is also plays like a RPG.

[+] 1 user Likes tacqiza's post
Check out Spelunky

[+] 2 users Like Jason12315's post
i really recommend BPM <Bullets Per Minute> it's a rogue like fps musical game!
its really good!
the music is good, the gameplay is good, the level are good

some time i just play to hear the music
BPM is like Crypt of Necrodancer (that is a really good rogue like too!), but in first person, and a shooter too!
watch a video and if possible, give it a try!
and they update the game with new weapons and characters!

[+] 2 users Like Exiekon's post
If you liked Slay the Spire, you might have a knack for Hand of Fate (and the second, that is NOT like the first). Different, but card-based as well. Else...

Turn-based RPG rogue-like : Dicey Dungeon (fun and catchy)
Action-RPG-plateformer r-l : Rogue Legacy (old but good) and Dead Cells (absolutely excellent)
Action-RPG-merchant r-l : Moonlighter (a bit bugged sometimes)
Weird match-4 r-l : The Legend of Bum-bo (creator of the Binding of Isaac, watch before buying)
Strategy? r-l : FTL:Faster than light (an absolute classic, Isaac level of deep and excellent modding scene) and Into the Breach (same team, different game - maps that end in 3-5 turns but every. single. move. counts. deeply)

[+] 2 users Like DennisArtart's post
Enter The Gungeon and HADES are my go to's
Heart MY  Heart
[Image: d2tuy8P.gif]
Heart QUEEN Heart

If you like FPSs, Tower of Guns is a fun roguelike.
Magicite and Roguelands are pretty good too (they're very similar, same dev).

Hades is a pretty good one

One Step from Eden is a great hybrid between Isaac and Slay the Spire. Might tickle your fancy.

One I haven't seen suggested yet and that I'm absolutely in love with is "Dungeons of Dredmor"
It's a dungeon crawly (you move 1 square/do 1 action and so do the monsters)
But everything about it is super wacky; item names, "quests", etc.

There are a TON of skills of which you choose 7 to make a character.
IE, dual wielding shields and smashing shit being my favorite

Nuclear Throne.