arrow_upward
Good wireless gaming headsets? ~$150
Any recommendations for a wireless gaming headset that doesn't have a god awful mic. Not looking for equivalent sound reproduction and voice comms to dedicated hardware, but a good in-between between functionality and comfort.

looking for this myself. so pm me if you have any suggestion bro

I've been using a Siberia 2-handed tho but still nice perfoemnace

Yup Siberia is a good headphone for sure

The Razer Kraken is comfortable, audio quality is decent, my pair hasn't died in the 4 years I've had em

Go with something from steelseries, they are pretty good imo.

sennheiser make great headsets

QbrbQ Wrote:Any recommendations for a wireless gaming headset that doesn't have a god awful mic. Not looking for equivalent sound reproduction and voice comms to dedicated hardware, but a good in-between between functionality and comfort.

I bought Onikuma for $22 plus shipping off amazon.  It comes with lifetime warranty, extention coord so you can use it with xbox, ps4, nintendo switch, and pc.   The lifetime warranty is what rally got me I have had it for 6 months now only issue i have is it is pretty bulky

Logitech G933

Check out the Logitech G533. It often goes on sale and it has decent sound, battery life, and comfort. I've had this for almost 2 years now and it has been great. Also, check out the Corsair virtuoso. The mic is impressive.

In case you don't mind being wired up, check out the V-Moda BoomPro. That thing allows you to use a lot of headphones as a gaming headset with a great microphone.

I really like steelseries headsets

I use the Razer Man O' War and honestly I have nothing bad to say about it. Comfy as hell, mic quality is good for the size and it's retractable so that's awesome as well. Overall I'd say it's a great headset in itself but there is a wide variety you can pick from

I have the Logitech G933 and I am quite happy with it

I use The Razor man is good for me