arrow_upward
Hacking social networks ( discussion)
Hacking social networks is kinda impossible unless you are good at manipulating people ( social engineering ). Many people think it is easy to get into someone account but the truth is it is hard unless they find an exploit in the app/website, or when they brute force the account which can lead to ip blocking in some popular websites. In other hand there are some ways you can get into an account, as i mentioned Social Engineering is one of the most popular and known methods to manipulate someones mind on clicking into links or anything similar to that, and yes gathering information is one of the most important steps to do when trying to get into someones account. Also if someone has 2fa enabled in there account it is pretty hard to get access unless you know what you are doing, you can do many things to get the code but it will need  information to craft an attack, it is not complicated as it sounds like it is pretty easy but i really cant explain how it happens

Conclusion of this all, there is a slim chance you can get into someones account unless you know what you are doing. Unless you find a 0 click that can get you access to the entire victim phone. So try to know what you are buying online and what are these ( hacking social media services ) are really. Social media hacking need high skills on manipulating people. 

**this is for education purposes only, im spearing this information for some people who don't know about cybersecurity or these kinda stuff if anyone has more info please add it and correct any misinformation i wrote. Thanks.**
Thanks for the support everyone
I will try my best to post content daily,Have fun!
"Don't forget to leave a like!"

[Image: ezgif-1-8bea31105e652ffe1abbbb30f9.gif]

what are your opinion on SS7 ?

Finally, the truth has been spoken. Everyone needs to read this. If someday I find a vulnerability in social media, I would rather report it to the authorities than get a bounty. In my opinion, those who claim to hack into social media accounts are the ones who can easily manipulate anyone, even a smart person, and that kind of skill set no one possesses easily

(12-06-2023, 07:58 AM)callmevirgin Wrote: what are your opinion on SS7 ?

Finally, the truth has been spoken. Everyone needs to read this. If someday I find a vulnerability in social media, I would rather report it to the authorities than get a bounty. In my opinion, those who claim to hack into social media accounts are the ones who can easily manipulate anyone, even a smart person, and that kind of skill set no one possesses easily

i dontreally take SS7 but, i think it is a great course

Interesting article and very informative Thank You! 

So would paying an online hacker to gain access be reasonable in your opinion to find out what a long distance girlfriend is doing on her iphone 11? Is this even possible? Is $450-$500 typical amount? I am discussing, this with a hacker group I recently found and seriously thinking about paying. But would this just be another scam in itself? In your opinion?

[/quote]

(26-06-2023, 06:41 PM)realkane Wrote: Interesting article and very informative Thank You! 

So would paying an online hacker to gain access be reasonable in your opinion to find out what a long distance girlfriend is doing on her iphone 11? Is this even possible? Is $450-$500 typical amount? I am discussing, this with a hacker group I recently found and seriously thinking about paying. But would this just be another scam in itself? In your opinion?

[/quote]

To be honest with you hacking into someone phone is easy if it was an android, but Iphones are hard to hack because you cant really install third party apps unless you do it physically, but if there are any 0 day exploits or 0 click exploits you could get into it. you can find many hacking groups but you really dont know who is going to scam you or who is going to give you the right service you want

[+] 1 user Likes (OwO)'s post