arrow_upward
Hair loss and fapping
I dont think theres a correlation but you are making me paranoid now bro hahah ill tell you if i notice something like that

That is almost certainly a coincidence

Lol i dont think so

i fap 5-7 times a day and i haven't noticed any hair loss

Agree with most of the people here, never been an issue for me so I assume it's just a coincidence for you.

It's most likely a coincidence in your case. Have never observed a relationship between the two.

Fapping keeps you young or at least helps you keep up your refractory period, rather have that than my hair. No correlation

I would say it's your imagination...
- Excessive masturbation/sex makes your testosterone levels to stay low. More fat, less muscle, less hair loss.
- Masturbation/sex abstinence makes your testosterone levels go temporarily higher. Less fat, more muscle, more hair loss.
- Moderate masturbation/sex (2-3 a week maybe?) keeps frequently higher levels of testosterone.

So fapping like a monkey should actually be good for your hair and bad for the gym lol.

Doesn't really happen to me, I guess

very interesting, i should test this out and observe it carefully haha

It's mostly genetics, and stress. Jerk off less, go out and eat healthy food that makes hair stronger.

Y'all are losing hair!? I keep growing hair on my hands, starting to look like the wolfman bro!

nah dude i think youre going bald but dw we all are Smile

I've been jacking off so much lately and its shedding.... very concerned but can't stop

lol i don't think there's a real correlation between those

Coincidence most likely

go to the doctor dude its not from fapping

doubt it's related to be honest, probably somethign else

never heard of it, but good to bolo

High testosterone = more horny and less hair