arrow_upward
Hair loss and fapping
I feel like I lose my hair more in times when I jerk off a lot. Is it just my imagination or other people are in similar cases?I've tried to look that up on google but I got some pretty mixed result from shitty lifestyle site,and would love to hear y'all

[+] 2 users Like arnold78's post
Dude i'm in the same boat,I think it's a real problem

[+] 1 user Likes pentagone47's post
Ummmm, I'll take a look in the mirror and check it out.  TBH, I mostly notice that I'm going blind!!! Huh

J

don't think theres an actual correlation between the two.

You are weird.. Start taking Vitamine B supplements Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes ROSALIEDURHAM26's post
have no correlations here idk

What's the connection?

i dont think the two are related but if you have hair loss you should look into it more, might be preventable still

No direct correlations, but they could both related to a external element, like increased stress

i think its a stretch. Just coincidence.

Like I don’t think there is any relation to hair loss. Basically almost all cases of alopecia is genetically. Consult your doctor to see how you can prevent hair loss.

Probably more something else causing it. Maybe you notice things about you after you done the deed

I jerk off very very regularly and often and have super thick long hair soo i don’t know.

i dont think there is any correlation

This is absolutely not a thing

dont think it's a thing either

the combo is not really an indicator of hair loss. it just happens and you may notice it more after the post nut clarity.

I've heard the reverse where Propecia can make it hard to cum.

the hair just comes back on your palms

I don't stop long enough to test this theory!