arrow_upward
Haley Schomaker, i got scammed on Statewins looking for a king to help
[Image: IMAGE-2022-01-17-11-01-08.jpg]

really looking for this content, i think i got scammed

If you send crypto to the asshat that runs Statewins, yes, you’ve been ripped off. You will not get an unlimited “VIP” account. Your username will get deleted, you’ll try and make a report by contacting the admin via email or website. He’ll seem helpful and tell you the only way to go forward is to file a ticket. You’ll attempt to login (the only way to file a ticket), but you can’t login, because now, somehow, your “username doesn’t exist”  That’s one of the many reasons that people repost all his shit constantly.  

Pic related. It’s Statewins admin. 

[Image: 45-E4-B8-E1-EC15-469-E-9633-58-E024251459.gif]

(18-01-2022, 06:58 AM)Fartmaniac Wrote: If you send crypto to the asshat that runs Statewins, yes, you’ve been ripped off. You will not get an unlimited “VIP” account. Your username will get deleted, you’ll try and make a report by contacting the admin via email or website. He’ll seem helpful and tell you the only way to go forward is to file a ticket. You’ll attempt to login (the only way to file a ticket), but you can’t login, because now, somehow, your “username doesn’t exist”  That’s one of the many reasons that people repost all his shit constantly.  

Pic related. It’s Statewins admin. 

[Image: 45-E4-B8-E1-EC15-469-E-9633-58-E024251459.gif]

dang thats tough, is there anyway i can find the content Haley content?

Following following following

somebody please post Big Grin