arrow_upward
Hannibal (TV Series)
Did anybody watch this?

Honestly, probably one of the most masterfully crafted horror/thriller series to come out in the past 20 years. The dynamics between Will and Hannibal are just so well done. Every actor hits it out of the park. 

Often I'll hear people complain that the 3rd season drags a bit. It's maybe not as good as the first 2, but the end is still incredibly satisfying. The season 2 finale is the best hour of television I've ever seen. 

Fingers crossed it gets revived elsewhere.

I watch it for his cooking abilities honestly, it's some ASMR level shit.

Yeah the cooking scenes are so well done, almost makes you forget that he's supposed to be cooking human meat

I mean, he cooks it so well that I WANT to eat human meat, that's how good he is.

I loved the scenes between mads and eddie izzard, when they are having this really great intellectual conversation while they both eat eddies leg, its just amazing scene work

Yeah I had no idea Izzard had acting chops, was definitely impressed by his work.

Best series !

great acting for sure!

Yeah surprised it flew under the radar is much as it did. Talks recently about a possible revival, i dont see it happening though

best serie ever

Last season was a bit meehh

I started it. Need to finish it.