arrow_upward
Hardest boss you ever fought
In my opinion nothing is most satisfactory than beating a hard boss, and there are some bosses that really raise the bar when it comes to difficulty.

What is the most difficult boss you have ever faced? To me, the hardest boss I fought was Baal from Diablo 2, it has an ungodly ammount of damage, it spams aoe like crazy which can kill you in a blink unless you have an inventory full of potions, it can spawn a clone and it teleports all the time.

It’s a spoiler, so I’ll just say the very last fight in Trails of Cold Steel 1. Not necessarily the most difficult, but took a lot of planning and could be downright unbeatable if you came into it without prep. People who have played the game know what I’m referring to lol.

As of the past couple years, Uncharted 2 Remastered’s final boss fight, Lazarevic, on brutal difficulty. I think he’d kill you with only two shots. After at least 2 hours and a couple YouTube videos not helping, I found one where I could shimmy around on a ledge that would make Lazarevic’s pathing move back and forth in front of two different explosive gel stuff you could shoot. Never would’ve beaten it if it weren’t for that strategy.

i guess the demon of hatred from sekiro he is just soooooo hard

I seriously hate the chaos guardian in modded minecraft. Just to prepare the resources to fight this boss took me 2 days and took me almost half an hour to kill it.

Monsoon from metal gear rising, and every terraria boss at master difficulty, thats insane

The pope in FF13 episode 2, i don't even think it's that hard but i litteraly never managed to pass it