arrow_upward
Has anyone had a good experience on Cyberpunk 2077?
I bought the ps4 version of the game to play on my ps4 pro. the opening chapter didnt have any issues and alot of fun with it. when i got to the main open world portion of the game, i go crazy pop ins, guns disappearing while shooting, enemies magically appearing infront of me, flying motorcycles, and randomly exploding cars haha. all fine really but then i had a mission with a painting and you have to beat 7 henchmen guys. and i killed six but the seventh didnt spawn... i reloaded the previous save, no seventh man. uninstalled and redownloaded the game and worked all the way to that mission and no spawn for the seventh man. ok i thought, just a side mission just do other things. except the game would not let me do anything until that seventh man was killed. i could go around night city, shop and mess around but for some reasons missions would not start. thats when i gave up.

Can anyone tell me, is the game fixed now for ps4 pro?

Did you have any game breaking bugs?

Are you having fun with it a few months later?

[+] 1 user Likes FinalFantasyRulez's post
Yeah, the ps4 version sucks, I played it on PC but it was still very buggy and underwhelming. Maybe they can patch this game up like Fallout 76 but idk.

I got it on PC and I have to say underwhelming is a perfect word to describe it. Story was so shit and cringe I started out as a corpo and all i wanted in the campaign was to regain that status and I was punished for it because "ooga booga corpo bad"

İ cant play on Ps4, and i heard bad commend for it