arrow_upward
Has anyone heard of Hex crypto? New ATH
I'm new here.  Sorry just trying to contribute.

[+] 1 user Likes spgibbs's post
Don't apologize, contribute however you can. You gotta dig yourself out of that hole anyway.

No. Is it worth looking into?

No. Is it worth looking into? I am still relatively unsure

Thank you.  I'm still figuring stuff out.

I bought it around 1 cent.  Now around 30 cents.  Most of the recent hype is about pulsechain, which is by the creator of hex (Richard Heart) and will be a copy of eth with system state.  So when pulse is created you will have copies of erc-20's on the pulsechain that will be ethereum but less fees and already proof of work.  Follow him on twitter for more info.  

RE: Has anyone heard of Hex crypto? New ATH.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Has anyone heard of Hex crypto? New ATH.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
  He also does live streams on youtube.

if it already pumped your too late. 99% of cryptos are just money making schemes for the devs and early investors.

Yeah I guess.  Not a buy recommendation.  I would recommend getting pulse though.  It might launch in a month or so.  

RE: Has anyone heard of Hex crypto? New ATH.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Has anyone heard of Hex crypto? New ATH.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Also it's not just crypto.  We're in an everything bubble.  Interestingly enough in weimar germany, everyone was making money no matter what they invested in (like now) for about 7 or 8 years, but the last year is when hyperinflation killed the party.  In the end, if you totaled up all of the currency ever printed it wasn't even worth enough to buy a loaf of bread.   Once faith in the currency is lost, it is suddenly worthless.  

I guess the worth of anything depends on ones belief and faith in it.  And gains more value the more people are converted to the idea.  

So what crypto do you believe is valuable?  What crypto are people believing in (giving value to) that isn't true?

Yes, it seems interesting to me.  I held my liquid hex for 6 months for a 12x.  As soon as I sold, it went up another 3x in a few weeks.  meaning I would have had 36x total. sucks for me Sad

At least I still have a small stake that will be copied over to the pulsechain once that launches.

Is hex worth it?