arrow_upward
Has anyone sold their Nintendo Switch during this Pandemic? How much did you make?
The stores are completely sold out of consoles due to increased demand combined with major disruptions in the supply chain. I was looking to buy one to relieve some lock down boredom, and after seeing everywhere was sold out I went to eBay to see if I could get my hands on a used one in good condition. I figured I could also save a few books by buying used. 

Well it turns out I was way wrong. Even ones in not so great condition were selling at a minimum of $400. Some were going for as much as $600, two times their retail price of $299. And these weren't just people setting "Buy it Now" prices high and people not buying them. These were actual auctions that people were bidding on. I couldn't believe it. 

Luckily I was able to eventually get my hands on one. One of my buddies works at Best Buy and he told me they get bi-weekly shipments on Wednesdays. Apparently they would always sell out by Wednesday night. If they weren't limiting it to 1 per customer I would be tempted to buy like 10 and then resell them on eBay, but that would obviously be a dick move.