arrow_upward
Has the lockdown changed your activities permanently?
Are there activities you used to do pre lockdown which you had to stop doing due to the lockdown and that you won't restart even once they are available again? 
Things like working out at home even when the gyms reopen or eating meals at home.

I haven't really changed anything except for getting more sleep and not eating inside restaurants. All of the fast food around me has contactless drive-thru, so I can still do that. The biggest change for me is that my neighborhood is practically packed full of families all deciding to go on a walk at the same time. It's like people never knew they could go outside before, I used to be able to go for a jog without seeing anyone.

I'll always be more conscious of sanitation and avoiding unnecessary contact but most of my behaviors will be the same

It has made me wanna read more and frequently wash hands

It did for sure, because i'm stuck at home while i was planning to move to another country this month.

It sucks not being able to go to the gym ;(

I've been doing calisthenics as an alternative to the gym.

I'm still can't wait until the gyms open again but I think I'll continue doing calisthenics when it does!

No. Gym was open and I used it normally. Only thing that changed was that I didn't travel to see my relatives.

yeh, finally have time to cook/eat at home rather than having so much takeaway food.

Working from home

I would say, if anything, it has made me more conscious of how many unnecessary things I spend in life like going out for dinner or random clothes shopping.

At the end, what really matters is the people more than the economy. And it's on the best interest of the economic powers to not let us be too much aware of that. Which makes things get really interesting.

nope, our lockdown ended for months

Ironically, I found myself ordering out more.

Literally nothing has changed for me. I got to work as usual and after work I use my pc until I got to sleep.