arrow_upward
Have you ever seen a shooting star ?
I saw on the internet that it appeared on average one every 15 minutes, but I never saw one.

Once, but I never wished on it. IT JUST DOESN'T WORK OKAY?!

No I dont think so

Is that the same as a meteor shower or is a shooting star just a one off?

Once but I can’t remember if I was dreaming.

I've seen both shooting stars and falling satellites. They're not too bad to watch, but makes me wonder how fast they're really going.

>hard mode
Have you seen Aurora Borealis?

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
Yes, I've seen numerous shooting stars.
I've been to Iceland but despite going on a tour looking for the Auora Borealis not seen it. Might go to Norway/Sweeden after the whole pandemic and try and see them again.

Seen thousands of shooting stars. On dark night you just have to stare at the sky for a while and you will most likely see one. Doing so during one of the annual meteor showers (the Perseids being the best example) will increase your chances of seeing one exponentially.

ive seen thousands of them ? how can someone say that he has never seen one lol how old are you

I've seen only one shooting star and it was magical. Though staying up for three hours in the cold was a minus it was still amazing.

I’ve only seen two before at different times, but I made a wish on one and it ended up coming true lol
I don’t think they really work that way but its fun to think about it that way and was a nice sight to see them nonetheless

shooting stars and comets ive seen quite a few times and it never gets old