arrow_upward
Have you ever visited a sex shop?
I'm sure we've all seen a sex shop in the middle of nowhere before, but have any of you actually stopped and went inside one? If you have, what was it like? Now that we're all wearing masks, I might feel brave enough to take a look around without feeling paranoid that somehow someone I know will see me in there. I know there's really nothing to be ashamed about, but I just could never bring myself to do it.

[+] 1 user Likes Shabamawam's post
Yes. I used to buy vhs and dvds back in the day.

nope because i dont like using toy to pleasure my desire

yeah, its not a big deal these days, though online is way more convenient

nope... not yet..

How's bussiness in a sex shop? Do they make a lot of money?

I did for fun in Japan. Was kinda fun and they didn't care at all.

I love going to the sex shops. It's just too bad that most of the stuff is really expensive in there.

Went in one in Japan and saw a bunch of onaholes lol

Quote:
I feel there's a false stigma about sex shops. I went in to one with my girlfriend before, at first I felt a bit awkward but then I realised there was no real need to be. 
The workers see all sorts of people come and go, so while my gf was in the dressing room I was talking to the cashier about their bdsm kits and what vibrators they recommended... I thought it was to be an awkward experience but she was really easy to talk to and didn't make me feel judged or embarrassed at all

[+] 1 user Likes Beyond Reality's post
Probably about dozen times.

sex shops are still around?

went to a sex shop with my girlfriend of the time and it made her super uncomfortable, she was generally a shy person and even when we had sex she wasn’t very adventurous. it was a weird experience

like if you live in a country where sex is taboo and virtually almost everyone's traditional and non-progressive..

the only shop that was remotely like a sex shop was tattoo shops with a "souvenir stand"

and yes, ive been inside those

no and probably never will

last time I went an old asian man was looking at a remote control dildo/vibrator for 20 minutes

I have once but only once years back as a joke. My friends and I were walking home from school one day and decided to go inside since we pass by it everyday. Nothing really happened besides the workers telling us to leave. You know how dumb kids can be

[+] 1 user Likes QuantumToast's post
only for "educational purposes"

I did with a group of friends a few years ago. Wss nothing special, more awkward than anything.

My gal and I go to stock up on lube, occasionally get toys and bondage shiz. Workers are always real nice and helpful if you've got questions. Really, there's no need to be awkward in there. People fuck and they've literally seen it all because they're the people selling it. They won't GAF about your pegging fetish or whatever, they probably see weirder purchases every week.