arrow_upward
Have you gotten the COVID vaccine yet?
If so what's been your experience with the side effects.

1/2 so far, no side effects to speak of. Some of my buddies reported some pretty gnarly muscle aches that went away after a day or two, though.

Got both jabs, arm was a bit numb afterwards but all good, no side effects.

Had both mine. Had AZ for mine. Was in bed with fever for 2 days after first, but fine after the second. This was before any of the clot issues were known about.

Got mine months ago, woohoo!

Felt a little sick after the second but it only lasted for about 12 hours. Arm was more sore after the first than the second.

got both with no side effects thankfully

Only have one shot so far, only experiences I had was some distinct aching pain surrounding the site of the injection, though I have heard that the second shot is often worse in terms of symptoms.

Scheduled my first one in 3 weeks from now. Excited

My GF and I both got it. I got Pfizer and was fine she got J&J and it fucked her up for a few weeks. She had a 104 fever for the next 2 days and passed out a bunch, then fir the next few weeks she got cramps all the time and said she constantly felt dizzy.

2/2 first shot was mild headache, second was out of commission for a day, nausea and severe headache in morning, was better by the early evening

I've gotten my first dose and my arm was sore for a few days but that was it. One of my friends got a painfully inflamed arm though.

yes, no side effects so far