arrow_upward
Help I think i got hacked?
Hello I had a 100+ contributor level but recently its just been steadily decreasing and I think someone might be using my credits as well - but i dont know how to check what posts the credits were used on! Can a moderator please just let me know how i am using up contribution levels!

When your threads get deleted, or posts for that matter, anything you gained from them gets reversed.

If you were "hacked", they would most likely change your password.

2FA is just around the corner as well.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[]
Why was that rule never mentioned? How am I meant to do anything? I had 300+ likes combined so those are gone. I had over a hundred contribution level and thats gone? So all the hours spent is completely reversed? Is that why the only people posting here are those spam posting onlyfans? Mega links are always gonna keep dying.

SINCE I CANT EDIT MY OWN THREAD TELL ME WTF AM I MEANT TO DO?

I WILL JUST KEEP LOSING CONTRIBUTION EVERY TIME A LINK STOPS WORKING I WILL BE REUPLOADING BUT TO NO BENEFIT!

think about it . First time I post link works for three days - I get 50 likes or so and 30 contribution. Link goes down , I reupload this time I only get 10 likes and 5 contribution. Its diminutive returns?

WTF?

Are you the owner of this site? Can you explain the rationale behind this please I cant quote so I liked in order to maybe get you to check this reply. I can't message you either since I am not "elite" or "onyx"

You can't tell me i didn't contribute anything because I know that somehow your repost bot will post the shit I uploaded so why am i the one who ends up losing on contribution ?

Explain this and I want some sort of refund for the time I wasted at the very least. I know my content is already being used by your repost bots as we speak.

I cant upload images oops - 

https:/ /i.imgfly.me/jHNtYl.png

(29-12-2020, 12:19 AM)Hard Shit Wrote: []
Why was that rule never mentioned? How am I meant to do anything? I had 300+ likes combined so those are gone. I had over a hundred contribution level and thats gone? So all the hours spent is completely reversed? Is that why the only people posting here are those spam posting onlyfans? Mega links are always gonna keep dying.

SINCE I CANT EDIT MY OWN THREAD TELL ME WTF AM I MEANT TO DO?

I WILL JUST KEEP LOSING CONTRIBUTION EVERY TIME A LINK STOPS WORKING I WILL BE REUPLOADING BUT TO NO BENEFIT!

think about it . First time I post link works for three days - I get 50 likes or so and 30 contribution. Link goes down , I reupload this time I only get 10 likes and 5 contribution. Its diminutive returns?

WTF?

Are you the owner of this site? Can you explain the rationale behind this please I cant quote so I liked in order to maybe get you to check this reply. I can't message you either since I am not "elite" or "onyx"

You can't tell me i didn't contribute anything because I know that somehow your repost bot will post the shit I uploaded so why am i the one who ends up losing on contribution ?

Explain this and I want some sort of refund for the time I wasted at the very least. I know my content is already being used by your repost bots as we speak.

I cant upload images oops - 

https:/ /i.imgfly.me/jHNtYl.png

Ok rather then losing it, read the following. 

Broken Leaks, does not mean a thread has been deleted. It means it has been moved to a different section specifically to deal with what you are claiming has happenned. 

If a user requests a post to be deleted, specifically DELETED, then yes, all Contributor points and Credits gained from that thread/post are reversed, meaning a loss in credits and Contributor rating. No change in rating achieved from Likes and Reputation 

If a thread gets moved to Broken Links, there is NO REDUCTION in credits or Contributor Rating, no loss of likes, nothing.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 2 users Like Lucifer NightStar's post