arrow_upward
Help with upgrade not taking payment
Saying card declined so I put 12$ on Apple wallet and it saying transaction declined?? Any help or is it down rn?

It seems to be working for everyone else.

Can you make sure you are putting in the post code correctly and the CVV code
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Is the post code/zip code  5 digits? Or do I need to put the longer post code. Typically it’s 5. But like I said I went around that method, moved money to Apple Pay and tried that route and it still wouldn’t work...

Unfortunately, due to security reasons of course, we as a platform do not get any information about credit card payments other than if they are successful or not. I cannot help fix this sorry.
leakedbb.com/faq.php

I understand that and thanks for your help. I started a crypto wallet, took a while to figure out how all that worked and then the service I chose makes you wait 65 days before your able to transfer funds to another wallet... is there a direct payment I can do like Venmo to an admin and then manually be upgraded?

Sorry you've had to go through all this. If you end up upgrading, message me and I'll add in an extra 2 months to your sub.

Meanwhile you can use our affiliate link to purchase an upgrade. Its at the bottom of the upgrade page where it says purchase the Pixel Avatar. Either one of those should work for you.
leakedbb.com/faq.php

Affiliate link worked! Thanks so much for your help