arrow_upward
Hentai or doujin?
I prefee doujin over hentai adaptations. I feel like some hentai lose the style of the original artist and it can ruin a scene or make it weird.

[+] 2 users Like qvrs271682's post
doujin is the choice, I do read hentai (manga)

[+] 1 user Likes ROSALIEDURHAM26's post
I feel you op.Hentai animations are often pretty bad too and make it hard to feel anything,at least for me

I love hentai

Why not both?

[+] 1 user Likes R0yalSovereign's post
Doujins.

I have some of the same issues the OP has. Also, the chances of finding an uncensored version of a doujin that I like are usually good if its relatively popular.

most standard hentai just don't do it for me really. I prefer doujins myself.

i love all beacus ei s

Definitely doujin. The quality of animated hentai differs from studio to studio, but a doujin is always gucci quality.

Definitely doujins. With animated hentai, the quality differs from animation studio to animation studio, but the quality of a doujin very rarely falters.

hentai adaptations sometimes look too awkward or unrealistic compared to the doujin. I think the problem is not a lot of effort is put into translating the image into a scene so it doesn't feel as real

Quote:
i personally enjoy hentai more

definitely doujins, the animation loops from hentai just aint my thing. it gets very annoying to me.

+1 for doujinnnn

like both, but doujin have more extreme kinks (good ones) so +1 doujin

Quote:
Why not both?

ahhhh yes......

[Image: images-132.jpg]

doujin for sure

Doujins are usually higher quality and have a lot more diversity in their art style, whereas a lot of hentai look like they're made by the same three studios.

depends some hentai the art work isn't always good and some motions aren't as smooth
and doujins are cool good art work but after reading manhwa doujin is kinda hard because manhwa are colored in and most doujin are in black and white and its kinda hard to read now

Would I rather read a well-illustrated and variety-heavy mass of stories or a niche series of animations where the best are few and far between and almost always super popular stuff anyway, where 70% of the animation is barely even worthwhile?

Hmm, I wonder.

Doujins, no contest. Hentais can get pretty grating and bad sometimes with the animation and voice-acting quality. Also, doujins are a lot more common due to the creative freedom artists can have with just some paper rather than having to do the tedious work of animating frame by frame.