arrow_upward
Hi
Hi there, i'm new here obviously and have some questions. 

How do you actually see links on here? i replied and liked a post but i can't see anything , figured i'll try to find some guide on how to use the site, but there is no search function? quite preplexed haha.

Thanks for any replies to the questions above!

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

Some sections need a premium membership to see links. You can either upgrade your membership by clicking upgrade on the top right OR make posts around the forum and earn "credits" that can be used to "purchase" the content. Obviously spammers are very quickly banned.

Hope that clears things up.

If you have a request make sure you include a link to the OF. 

Click Like, its the only thing I get!

Thor ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Wrote:Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

Some sections need a premium membership to see links. You can either upgrade your membership by clicking upgrade on the top right OR make posts around the forum and earn "credits" that can be used to "purchase" the content. Obviously spammers are very quickly banned.

Hope that clears things up.
I see, so for example, 

RE: Hi.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Hi.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
. I see a lot of users with only one reply but can see the link apparently. So i need to earn 10 credits to reveal that link, but how did the rest of the users see the link with only one post? you gain credit by posting right? sorry for the questions, i'm not a spammer, just new to forums in general.