arrow_upward
Hi! I'm new, and have few questions
Hi!
Discovered this forum while doing some research on fappening archives, don't know how I've never heard of it.
Anyway, I'm trying to understand how the forum works, and I have seen talking about credits and upgrades. I would like to try out the elite upgrade first and I my question is: would I still need to earn credits to access content? From the description of the elite plan it doesn't seem the case, but I just want to be sure.
Also, when I tried buying the elite plan, the link for the payment redirect me to a page where I need to fill in my credit cards data, but I would like to use Google pay, how do I do that?
Thanks to anyone who will answer me!

If you upgrade yo Elite, you bypass the credits and Contributor system completely and get instant access to all links.

For google pay, you need to use that link using google chrome on a a device that has a card attached to your google pay/wallet already.

Hope that helps
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

All done all worked, thank you Smile

[+] 1 user Likes KKM733's post
Hi! Me again, I'm trying now to upgrade to the Onyx membership but when i click on "PAY $55.99 WITH CREDIT CARD / APPLE PAY / GOOGLE PAY" it redirect me to a page where to object I'm buying is "Mystic Avatar Pack Plus" ? The dominion is logica dot nz.
What do I need to do?