arrow_upward
Hi humans!
Hi, my name is FlaimBaitGod, I take over my mother, shes the one who would beat me, so now I pay it forward to those who do me wrong... obviously, I'm visiting from the Black Eye Galaxy, at least that's what you humans call it here, we call it the Vektor Galaxy back at home. I see you guys got good shit down here in this place you call "Earth", I stumbled upon this site thanks to the quarantine, before I got to this site I was learning your ways and learning about your history and I got to say.... it got pretty scary when I got to the Hitler part and the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima.... pretty ballsy I got to say. Anyways... when I found this website, it left me in shocked, making peasants work for points, then having a contribution scale which they need to watch out for if not they wont see content, and that's not even the best part, many of this threads, even if you have the credits and contribution right.... you still need an "Elite Upgrade" or "Onyx Upgrade" to see the content... that's......... just.......... FKING GENIUS! The person who made this site deserves a fking presidential medal of freedom and a day named after him. This reminds me of the saying of one of you humans "Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction". ANYWAYS... I  arrived a few years ago and this shit quarantine happens, just when things where getting interesting too. Lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy and pride where peaking on your planet, something great was nearing, a true ending, something worthy on being written for future generations, not like the series Dexter which had a horrible ending, like holy shit that was bad. Anyways... I will continue to watch over till November which is my dateline, on November I shall head back to my galaxy, presenting my findings of this place you call "Earth". Well, that was about it, i'll leave you with this. When things get back to running again and you think everything is well, do not be fooled, humans are easily manipulated and do not know how far the people who truly run this world will go, great things are coming, not for your off course but for me, because what comes next, will be truly great, and I'll be watching.