arrow_upward
Hidden charges on leakedbb...discuss
Thought this was supposed to be a leak site? If i wanted to pay for it I would have paid for it?! People choose to shre stuff with those less fortunate to be able to either afford the extortionate amount of money some of these girls charge.

I have moved this to the site lounge section to discuss this.

Now it would be very easy (since threads are moderated before being displayed for a number of reasons explained before for our team to remove threads such as yours), but we believe in transparency.

I have, on many occasions explained why we use credits, to avoid link scrapers (and even then it's not 100% fool proof), to help aspiring leakers do this full time, earn cash from the forum, and make a better forum in general.

You can choose to spend zero cash, and instead share items and then get credits in return to access everything we have for free. It's the old adage, time for money. You can save time by simple upgrading.

I believe, the value received from our memberships, is amazing. A lot of our Onyx level members agree.

Quote:Thought this was supposed to be a leak site?

It is a leaked site, the name literally is Leaked Bulletin Board, LeakedBB for short.

Quote: If i wanted to pay for it I would have paid for it?!
I agree, a lot of our leakers DO pay for it. And they expect nothing but appreciation in return. Our forum team, gives that in the form of gift vouchers, etc.

Quote:People choose to shre stuff with those less fortunate to be able to either afford the extortionate amount of money some of these girls charge
Exactly. You can choose to go and spend (on average between average $3 - $10) per month for each and everything, or you can get an upgrade here. We even have done time lifetime upgrade Smile

Hope that helps.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

@Lucifer NightStar Great explanation!

I'll admit my initial experience as a noob was very frustrating. After learning the do's and don'ts of this forum, I've believe I have settled in nicely now.

I really like this forum and enjoy posting on it. The community is awesome too.

Keep up the great work y'all.

I feel like I can't really contribute to this site very much if I'm not a leaker myself, but I do enjoy engaging with this community when I can.

I'm still trying to learn the ropes about getting around this site, would appreciate some links that'll help Smile

If you don't want to pay, then you need to share more than you take. It's fair in my opinion.

Yeah I mean I get that...it is very frustrating thats all. Thanks for replying though. What if I dont have much to contribute? Its quite difficult to get to a high enough contributir level to be able ti unlock certain things. My contributor level is minus...how do i get it higher? I have wasted many credits trying to unlock stuff only to find that the content/link remains hidden unless i pay for a sub or have a high contrinutor level.

@Lucifer NightStar
Thanks for explaining, im really going to like being apart of this community

I too have a minus contribution level. How to raise indeed...?

This site takes time to learn how to make it work.

I'm still new but it looks good so far..

How do I boost contribute level

There are no hidden charges...

I'm a little confused about where the hidden charge claim is coming from. Membership thing seems pretty straighforward, though there does seem to be a learning curve to understanding how the system works.

If the charges  were hidden I would never have found them - not the quickest!
As it is I found them real quick and compared to some places for the particular content I was looking for it really is a very reasonable amount. 
My view may well be tainted by only originally looking for a certain, almost certainly limited kind of content so if I was to find all that it would practically be a one off payment.
However, there is plenty of other stuff on here to keep the interest level up!

Good to understand that

This is a much better model than other sites. Instead of a direct-post direct-payment "VIP" requirement, where everything gets wiped away when the site quickly disappears, this model fosters community and sharing without the liability. Nothing is free, and we have to be grateful for platforms other people provide.