arrow_upward
Home coffee setup
With work from home becoming more of a norm, I'm looking to invest in a good home coffee setup.

So fair I've been using instant coffee, but I've been reading about using fresh beans and coffee grinders. 

Any thoughts on a good model to get? Amazon would be a preference for ease of delivery.

I went the total Reddit "entry-level" route when I started working from home. Got a Baratza Encore and one of the Bonavita brewers and I have to say they together make way higher quality coffee than I had before in my french press or other devices. I buy the slightly higher quality coffee from TJ's and have great coffee for not too big of an investment.

[+] 1 user Likes longlakedisco's post
Look for a conical burr grinder, the grounds you get are much more uniform in size

Good luck and have fun OP!

The baratza encore has been on my radar from reviews. Strongly looking into getting it now

Burr grinder is definitely a must! Other than, you can experiment! I like to use filter (pourover) and French press, both very cheap to buy and if you put in a little time, you can get great results!

I'm a Keurig peasant, but I'm a big coffee drinker, so I've been thinking of upgrading. Good suggestions here, thank you.

What types of coffee do you like,?

The usual cappuccino