arrow_upward
Honest Feedback on Activity
Hi,

I think this forum is set up quite nicely with the credit system-- it does prevent links from being taken down as much compared to other similar sites. I have two points I'd like to make:

1) I definitely understand most people, even me, are here for the leaks. I definitely do wish there was more activity on other sub-forums though-- it would make posting and getting credits more easy and enjoyable. I've already had the last post on several threads in the other sections, making posting harder without necro-ing or posting low quality replies.

2) A main criticism as free user is the quality of some of the leaked posts. The only post I've used credits for... well the link just took me to another forum where there was another hidden premium link in the OP. This shouldn't be allowed at all. The links should all be mega links or DL links. Each post is individually verified (supposedly) so I don't know whether mods/admin didn't catch it or somehow this is actually allowed. If it's not allowed, some way to report and get refund for non-valid links would be appreciated. The thread I'm talking about was in the unsorted nudes section it was the "[MEGA] +100 HLB ALBUMS LEAKED - BE VERY FAST" thread.

That sucks. I'd post stuff that I have but I'm still learning how to.

i love the credit system. At first i had to get used to it, but it makes a lot of sense.

the credit system is good since it helps the people that contribute and share their stuff with us to get something back since they were kind enough to share content

pandacar Wrote:the credit system is good since it helps the people that contribute and share their stuff with us to get something back since they were kind enough to share content
I agree. But i think that contribution should get a little more of a reward. One person said he shared 15 GB and his contributor level went by like 5.

Iggydo Wrote:
pandacar Wrote:the credit system is good since it helps the people that contribute and share their stuff with us to get something back since they were kind enough to share content
I agree. But i think that contribution should get a little more of a reward. One person said he shared 15 GB and his contributor level went by like 5.
A cuouple of things about this,
The person made 1 thread sharing 15GB of content. This was a time before likes added to the contributor rating, so yes he didn't get anything but this has been addressed. Now every like adds to your contributor rating so this will not happen anymore. 

Content that is relevant and good for users will of course raise the rating proportionately.

Hey Lucifer,

What motivated you to start this forum, and is it just you maintaining it? Seems like a lot of work. This seems by far the most involved forum, so your credit implementation has definitely had an effect.

ghulaky123 Wrote:Hi,

I think this forum is set up quite nicely with the credit system-- it does prevent links from being taken down as much compared to other similar sites. I have two points I'd like to make:

1) I definitely understand most people, even me, are here for the leaks. I definitely do wish there was more activity on other sub-forums though-- it would make posting and getting credits more easy and enjoyable. I've already had the last post on several threads in the other sections, making posting harder without necro-ing or posting low quality replies.

2) A main criticism as free user is the quality of some of the leaked posts. The only post I've used credits for... well the link just took me to another forum where there was another hidden premium link in the OP. This shouldn't be allowed at all. The links should all be mega links or DL links. Each post is individually verified (supposedly) so I don't know whether mods/admin didn't catch it or somehow this is actually allowed. If it's not allowed, some way to report and get refund for non-valid links would be appreciated. The thread I'm talking about was in the unsorted nudes section it was the "[MEGA] +100 HLB ALBUMS LEAKED - BE VERY FAST" thread.
just pm the thread to lucas, or click the "report post" button lol

linking to another forums is definitely not allowed.

I wanted to! I didn't think of messaging Lucifer/Lucas, but now I will in the future. On the OP post I don't see the report button. I only see Rate/Find Reply/Quote/Like. It's actually like that with several threads/posts. Only certain threads seem to have the report button. Looking back at that thread I mentioned, it's still up and there's no report button. Odd ?

So sorry for the double-post, I realized there's no edit feature that I can see. I noticed posting in the leak section doesn't completely tank my contributor level anymore, so I really appreciate that change whenever it happened. Hoping to see this forum grow in overall activity--looks like Lucifer is very active in monitoring and changing policies so that's always good to see an active admin.

By the way, 1337Man in your posts you say to PM if there is a dead link, but you have PMs disabled ??. I wanted to report a dead link to you.

I also was confused at first when I shared some content in the Leaks forums and got reduced CL. I think I got it now

I like the credit system, honestly

Adding to this, is there a way to get "refund" on credits for threads that are reported and taken down for low quality leaks etc.?