arrow_upward
Honestly
Truth be told the new forum update that was recently made would either see a bunch of people buying elite, as it has undoubtedly done, or just force people to fine a different site

[+] 1 user Likes Times's post
Is there a particular issue that you have with the update ? I feel like you are referring to the Contributor level ?
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Lucifer NightStar Wrote:Is there a particular issue that you have with the update ? I feel like you are referring to the Contributor level ?
That would be correct, if you're not in the know or just have backlogged content you'll never be able to get a high enough contributor level to offset the commenting portion, unless of course you pay.

Times Wrote:
Lucifer NightStar Wrote:Is there a particular issue that you have with the update ? I feel like you are referring to the Contributor level ?
That would be correct, if you're not in the know or just have backlogged content you'll never be able to get a high enough contributor level to offset the commenting portion, unless of course you pay.
I appreciate the candour, and you are of course correct. Contributor level is just that, a measure of how much you contribute and it's true that certain members may not be able to. Of course the majority of members just visit, take the content and they leave. We have loyal members who contribute a lot in terms of accounts they purchase, content they find or "acquire".

Ultimately the current setup is as such, I item shared = 1 item taken maintains a neutral rating. We will be adding more ways to raise your level such as tweeting/sharing/referring in the very near future.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

the sites system is pretty good imo.