arrow_upward
How are we supposed to contribute to nonleaks if we can't even see things?
For example, in the Request leaks sections, almost every post has hidden links/unviewable previews.  How do I even help them out and post what they are looking for if I have to basically lose points just to find out which girl they want?  There's a post in this Forum Feedback section and everything in it is unviewable.   

How are we supposed to contribute to nonleaks if we can't even see things?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on How are we supposed to contribute to nonleaks if we can't even see things?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
  This post is supposed to help you get credits and guide you and you can't even see 99% of the post. 

[+] 3 users Like anonymouskla's post
Thank you for highlighting this. And our apologies. It's very easy for us not to realise this as we see links normally and not as end users do.

The dev has fixed it so that links are always visible in the feedback section. We are working on the request section.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
Thanks for the quick reply and fix.

Also, is there any way to edit so we don't spam.  And if I comment on my own post to reply back to someone asking a question (in the leaks page), do I lose points then too?

[+] 1 user Likes anonymouskla's post
Yeah, editing posts would be super useful. Would also be helpful to edit and provide feedback about a leak.

[+] 1 user Likes ctbisque's post
An important part is to be an early contributor to "earn your spot". I think coming here with the sole purpose of unlocking content to leach before putting in any effort is what gets you knocked with low contributor points.

I'm starting to share content but still see my contributor level deep in the red. Unfortunately haven't gotten any content from this website despite sharing due to the "10 credit" requirement.

[+] 1 user Likes chickadee's post
Thanks for quick reply