arrow_upward
How are you all handling isolation
I'm personally tired of it and I want to out to do stuff

Once the gym reopens I'll be happier

not well bud

could definitely be better

Shame that I can't see any of my friends - however online gaming definitely helps ease the pain lol

[+] 1 user Likes macklemorefan6's post
I've actually been doing pretty okay.  I get bored, but I get everything done that needs to be done.

Quite bored, but I got time for my hobbies and self development which is super nice

Getting pretty annoying having to only be at home

im just napping and watchign netflix tbh

i thought i would be doing better but this is actually pretty hard

Dream come true for me. I could go months without personal contact with anyone.

It's almost been a month of lockdown here in Italy and tbh I'm still quite sane

Pretty well as I stay inside most of the time anyway, so its been good.

I cook a lot more

The constant paranoia sucks since there has been cases nearby our place. Not to mention the implications and the possibility of catching it once the quarantine ends.

Bruh, like i beat my meat too much, i need to use drawings, i need things to open so i get do go to bars

Eager to get the GYMs open. Honestly laugh when I hear people say we should have a lock down until a vaccine is available...which wont be (if we even develop one that works without issues) for 18 months. Who do they think will manufacture their food etc. Must be real nice to be that naive. Take care of those older and sick, otherwise children and adults have .5-2% chance considering the actual death rates are lower than reported considering we don't test everyone and the CDC estimates many people have already contracted it but showed no symptoms or mild resulting in them not get a test. You can't say something has a X death rate when your math is excluding other factors.

It's been tough given the disruption in normal life. I miss being able to go to restaurants