arrow_upward
How are you dealing with social isolation?
This pandemic has affected everyone differently but one common thread is that just about everyone is seeing their friends, family, and coworkers far less. It’s been a challenge for me, and I’ve made it a point to make 3-4 phone calls every week to stay in touch but that has not fully alleviated the situation. Any other tactics that you are doing to stay sane during this time?

[+] 1 user Likes Jwolf4's post
make sure you take your vitamin d if you arent going out regularly

To be honest, things were in flux before the pandemic started. I'd just finished with some schooling but had no career lined up, so I was just devolving back into "late night gaming" habits. On the bright side, I'm getting more cleaning done than usual since it's been going on so long and I'm feeling stifled.

[+] 1 user Likes wabadoo's post
buying a bike to explore the outside during lockdown has helped my mental health.

take 2k IU of vitamin D a day

Does vitamin d really help?

Getting my cook on hardcore up in here

ive worked the whole time and maybe drank a few more beers

Exactly the same, and more walks then ever.

Video games and internet. I need to be more active.

i guess the main issue is not seeing friends or family but it gave me time to work on things and really enjoy what i have at home if im being honest

I was kinda how I am prior to the pandemic, so not much changed.

Playong videogamed

Making sure to exercise as much as possible

Mainly chatting with friends online

Fortunately don't have this problem hah

im glad everyone is on top of their vitamin game it sounds. vitamin d not only allows for the body to retain and process nutrients from food, it has other aspects that really keep the body stable and leveled including mood and happiness. they say 10 minutes of sun every day helps with absorption if no vitamins.

also side not studies have shown standing on soil /earth without shoes or socks helps to neutralize your bodies energy. basically blood cells become more free in the body vs coagulated. the reason standing on the beach barefoot feels freeing, or tingling the feet. it has something to do with the earth sending energy through the body. energetic pull and push if we think about plants roots and how they absorb nutrients from the soil.

Yeah try to keep a healthy diet, get exercise. Daily/weekly routines help.

Winter is gonna be rough if you live where it gets cold so make sure you stock up on things to do inside

If you can't have someone to interact with and whatnot, you could have a livestream of some sort running so you'd get the feeling there's is someone "there" with you. For me it only works with live stuff and not prerecorded videos.