arrow_upward
How are you supposed to find anything
How are you supposed to find anything on here? There's no search option, nothing. Plus how do you see your own profile? You think there would be a profile icon on the page somewhere or in the menu but nope there isn't.

Hi,

Welcome to LeakedBB.

If you are or Mobile (or desktop for that matter) there is an Icon on the top right that leads to your profile. You can click that or just lick your name on any post and it will lead you to your own profile.

As for the search option, I am guessing you are on a mobile device. Click on the 3 Lines, (the universal symbol for a Menu) and a popup menu will open with a search option. 

Hope that helps.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

ok so I found the profile button but it's invisible which is weird, anyways I just have to click on the blank space where the button it. As for the search button I didn't even see that in the menu even though I looked there. I must be going blind, haha.

Cheers

[+] 1 user Likes Drzzle's post
No problems. Sorry you are having trouble. Have some credits to spend.

I'll also bump up your Contributor Level so you can actually unlock and view stuff.

Have fun!
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Oh wow! Thanks very much. I was wondering why I suddenly have lots of credit and my contributor Level went up 

Thanks again

I just use the search option