arrow_upward
How can Steam improve
So with Epic Store becoming a new major competitor in PC Online market how do you think Steam can help keep the interest of the consumer? I personally think that they need to start scrubing their store clean of all the crap they sell now that has given them a bad look over the past few years.

Note: I'm not saying that Steam is dying or under major threat. I mean it's been the largest online gaming marketplace for years so no way that's changing anytime soon.

Steam should keep allowing more creative freedom. This is how we got all the successful Indie titles. How can Steam improve? Honestly if Valve just focused on updating their games more (or god bless if they actually make new ones) that'll bring more people to Steam. I think the more people there are the more quality the experience will be.

Oh, they need to filter their shit. I mean, there's gotta be a way to keep tutorial games and asset flips from getting into the store.

I don't like the new UI with the shelves tbh

Tekerin21 Wrote:I don't like the new UI with the shelves tbh
Need free games too

They keep "updating" their UI but it's a lot more unintuitive. If it aint broke don't fix it

Tabs in store when I'm just browsing shit

Steam's user interface has been horrendous for ages...they've just never had anyone to compete with to force them to take the effort to improve things. Hopefully they do a redesign to make things more intuitive.

Making it easier to downgrade/revert would be great