arrow_upward
How come NBA players are such good shooters now?
I've noticed that guys like Joe Harris and Steph Curry are shooting insane percentages from three like I've never seen it before. Can someone tell me why this is?

IMO it's because shooting became more important over the years, so the younger guys in the league grew up with a way bigger emphasis learning to shoot well, and we're seeing that now.
Please like, reply, and give credits! Smile

Well, shooting is all about practice, retired dudes like steve nash can still shoot great. I think they are just getting better and better

The league has changed, so more practice it. The defense cannot be as aggressive now, so any ticky tack touch will be called a foul. So I personally believe it gives them a bit more space to work with. And due to the Warriors and their 3's, a lot figured out that 3 is bettr than 2, so more take it.

Sadly, there's a specific team I follow that honestly can't really shoot well lol. Don't want to get into debates about certain teams, so won't so more than that.

more so because players are more focused on practicing their shots and focusing on that, more so far range. Leagues also moving away slowly from playing in the post and more so 3's