arrow_upward
How come some posts look "professional"? How do I do that for myself?
I was wondering how some post look so nice. For example some have nice looking links with graphics, the preview pictures are in a scrolling gallery and on the thread topic theres a "mega" graphic/logo. Just wondering how I can make my post look better. Ty.

RE: How come some posts look "professional"? How do I do that for myself?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: How come some posts look "professional"? How do I do that for myself?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

The preview image is a single tag

Code:
[preview]
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 2 users Like Lucifer NightStar's post

haha i want to know this too

Yeah I was trying to make my post look nice too. I wanted the scrolling preview gallery but couldn't get it to work. since the preview tag only places the single preview graphic.
I tried to find information on how to format a post nicely but haven't been successful, so it would probably make sense to have a section in the FAQ about post formatting I think.

The logo in the subject line has been referred to by the admin as part of the "tagging system" I think. But I can't find any information about how that works I've searched through different parts and threads of the board already.
I am assuming that you just put a [mega] tag in your subject line, but it's unclear to me.

(26-11-2020, 09:33 PM)ChatterKirby Wrote: The logo in the subject line has been referred to by the admin as part of the "tagging system" I think. But I can't find any information about how that works I've searched through different parts and threads of the board already.
I am assuming that you just put a [mega] tag in your subject line, but it's unclear to me.

I just tried to put [mega] in the subject line. It didn't work.

(26-11-2020, 07:12 PM)itaintez Wrote:

RE: How come some posts look "professional"? How do I do that for myself?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: How come some posts look "professional"? How do I do that for myself?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

The preview image is a single tag

Code:
[preview]

What about when want the mega logo in the subject line?

(24-11-2020, 07:20 AM)ChatterKirby Wrote: Yeah I was trying to make my post look nice too. I wanted the scrolling preview gallery but couldn't get it to work. since the preview tag only places the single preview graphic.
I tried to find information on how to format a post nicely but haven't been successful, so it would probably make sense to have a section in the FAQ about post formatting I think.

I noticed when you use the gallery tag to make a scrolling gallery, when you preview your post it wont be a gallery. Once it's posted it'll be correct though. You have to make sure all your image links are not spaced out or on different lines. Things will look funny otherwise once posted.
This is achieved by using something called a thread prefix. 

Different sections have different prefixes allowed to be used in those sections 

[Image: XdpWT1.png]
[Image: Xdpdoy.png]
[Image: XdrXHz.png]
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
Quote:This is achieved by using something called a thread prefix. 

Different sections have different prefixes allowed to be used in those sections 

Thanks for clearing that up! Damn that's hidden well lol... Kinda hiding in plain sight.
I didn't see it even though I was specifically searching the UI for it.
Truly an expert feature I guess Tongue

Code:
Alguien en español que traduzca?

Thanks for explaining this for me!