arrow_upward
How did you find this website?
I found it by complete accident while looking for an onlyfans leak.

this is kinda shit ngl. how do i even find out how many credits i have?

stumbled across it googling for something

[+] 1 user Likes Dslg01's post
bro can you help me increase my contributor level?

@sannas to view credits, on mobile, request desktop site and next to any of your replies you'll be able to see your amount of credits. obviously for desktop it's as i said just not requesting for desktop site as you're already there. as for wanting to improve to your contributor score/level, you'll need to 'contribute' to the site in some way ie; leaking stuff of your own is a way.

in the words of the late and great Lucifer:
Lucifer NightStar Wrote:Ok without going into too deep an explanation, because the precise algorithm is a trade secret, let me break down how the "Contributor Level" is calculated.
You get Positive Points for Making a New thread

You get Positive points for replying or making a post in the NON-Leaks Sections

You get Positive points for every single like you receive on your posts

You get negative points for making a post in a leaks section. This includes Nudes/Social Content Etc.

Viewing Threads has ZERO effect on your rating.

Buying or clicking links has ZERO effect on your contributor rating

This rating is simply a measure of how much you have contributed to the site. Making a reply to "get points" to unlock content is not contributing. Making general discussion in non-leaks section is. The gains from posting content ie. Making Threads is much higher than making posts. Making spam posts just to "get points" simply to unlock content is not contributing. This is why a lot of users who simply sign up, make a lot of posts in the Leaks Section just to see thread contents, have very low contributor ratings. The system uses custom metrics to detect how much a user has actually contributed to the site. Which is why, you can bypass it completely by Upgrading your account, which is an entirely different way to "contribute".

All in all, it is just another way to keep the site clean from scrapers, and spammers, and unlike many sites, our links stay up longer, because of these measures. I hope that clears things up.

google for me

Randomly came across the site googling random things.

I was searching for some Megas and this site came up as a google result

Looking for some OnlyFans videos, and google bring me here

El Abrazo de la Serpiente

Same here, looking for some onlyfans leak

looking for an onlyfans leak

I found it while looking for redditor funsizedasian leaks, sadly I got here after the link expired

I got really desperate for some content

Recommended to come here by a friend from Discord

[+] 1 user Likes macklemorefan6's post
same brother sucks about the contributor level always being a problem right?!

Got bored and started googling

Yeah I was the same.. looking for an onlyfans and thankfully it’s on here

Looking for Jesus ?

Searching for leaks

tried to find leaks led me to this site