arrow_upward
How do I save images from Fansly? Inspect Element has failed me (Blob image)
Hi all, I'm looking for advice cos my google-fu has failed me, and I posted here since it's related to the coding. If there's a better place to post it, please let me know.

Bear in mind I basically don't know anything about coding, literally everything below I've tried is from googling and try out the steps. Any advice would have to be on the level of "Look for XZY and click on it".

So, issue: I'm trying to download images from Fansly, I'm using Chrome and Firefox on PC. I'm not keen to use extensions or download other tools. If there is a free web-based downloader (like KeepVid or DownloadGram) I'm happy to use those.

I managed to figure out how to save from Onlyfans by opening Developer Tools -> Inspect Element and opening the link in a new tab. Tried the same method for Fansly, I see that there's an image overlay. Got as far as Network tab, checking the Preserve Log and Disable Cache boxes, reloading, then I'm stuck there. The image names all start with "blob:https://fansly.com/" and the preview is an entire page of gibberish.

Anyone can advice on this?