arrow_upward
How do people look at Jimmy Butler after these finals?
dudes been balling out, after these finals people should definitely look past everything that happened in philly and minn right

Butler has always been a baller. More players will look to Miami in the offseason.

He's definitely shown how good of a leader he is in these finals. Taking even one game off the Lakers is a super impressive. There's some flaws in his game but he's clearly a star in this league that players are going to want to play with

It's hilarious how the media and some people think Jimmy is a locker room cancer. From Chicago, to Minnesota, 76ers. The 76ers pretty much goofed for not resigning him. Not going to lie though, when he decided to go to Miami, I thought that was a lost cause, but man that entire squad is proving me wrong. They're fun to watch. I'm happy for Jimmy and I hope he has continued success and can win a championship in his career.

Nothing but respect for Jimmy Buckets from a lifelong lakers fan. Dude balled out this series.

Jimmy showed everyone that he was never the problem. T-Wolves and sixers looking soft rn

Butler is a flat out stud. Looked like the 2nd best player in the game to me.

Jimmy Butler needs to change his name to Jimmy Buckets because of what he had shown on the season

Looks like jordan version of the modern era

I think Jimmy gained a lot of respect back that he’s lost over the years. I’d like to see the Heat get a big pickup this off-season and see what they can do.