arrow_upward
How do you care about our planet?
This period we live in makes me think of the world we habit. Do you take any mesures to take care of this planet we live in? What do you do? 
I am trying to give up meat and dairies, but it's really hard. I think that's one of the biggest problems we have. Is the future vegan?

You only live a short live, you can only do so much.

Tbh, I don't really. Occasionally, I'll toss an empty bottle I drank into the recycle bin if it's next to the trashcan, but that's the extent of it.
I don't litter if that counts lol

Quote: I am trying to give up meat and dairies
This is a really dumb idea. Meat and dairy are both natural, and cows do not contribute to the destruction of our planet. Going vegan is gonna kill you. Telling us to give that up is just (((their))) way of trying to control us.

Quote: Do you take any mesures to take care of this planet we live in?
Aside from recycling, no, because there's nothing us commoners can do about it. We aren't the ones that control this planet.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
Quote:Aside from recycling, no, because there's nothing us commoners can do about it. We aren't the ones that control this planet.

At least you're recycling, that's still more than what most people do.

I just try to pick up as much as I can while I'm out in the woods or the beach. I'll bring a garbage bag with me at times. I just hope others do the same

Recycle as much as I can really

introducing things like plant a tree when you have a baby into our culture that will help people to save our planet

Quote: At least you're recycling, that's still more than what most people do.
It's more like I separate my trash just enough so that the meth addicts that go through our dumpsters don't completely trash everything while taking all the recycling that's there.

i ain’t earth’s bitch tf

Bruh giving up meat and dairy is fucking dumb. Just dont throw trash everywhere. The earth is gonna be fine, just keep it clean for other people.

I don't own a car! Either use public transport, bycicle or simply walk