arrow_upward
How do you cure boredom?
What are some things you can do to cure boredom because I have been stuck at home and find that life Is very boring. What are some things that I could do to find some entertainment in staying inside?

try and learn a new skill - take some online courses or similar.

You could binge watch Netflix or play some video games. Those help keep me entertained.

Netflix n chill or playing video games is an easy way to keep you busy. You can also try new things. For example beside my teleworking I'm learning a new language. It's a good way to kill time in my opinion.

Stay on top of the chores, go all out on cooking with your free time and make a nice meal. Videogames is my number 1 time killer rn. Alongside work

learn a new language

I second learning a new language. Duolingo has helped me pass some boring moments

I started a free online course on Yale university.

Reading a book is a solid option

I am cooking more complex meal considering I have more time to spend! I also watch series and play games

Try to learn a new skill like cooking.  Now is probably the best time with how much free time everyone has.  Cooking is actually quite easy.  Just follow some YouTube recipes.

The most basic one would be "Get out of your comfort zone" but since you're at home stuck, I would say try forcing yourself to watch new things or learn new things. Stop repeating your routines.