arrow_upward
How do you deal with the stress of exams?
I've got some pretty big exams coming up in college and I'm stressing tf out. Does anyone have any solutions to dealing with stress?

in my experience the best thing is to do regular breaks and especially enjoy these breaks (try thinking "oh man this weather is so nice") while going for a walk or something. also read about pomodoro technique it helps alot while studying

[+] 1 user Likes TheBanger's post
My best advice is to realize that the exam will happen no matter what, and it will be the same for everyone. The only variable you can control is how well you prepare for it, and if you perform poorly, there is ALWAYS a second time. Gerry Rafferty says it best: “If you get it wrong you’ll get it right next time.”

I just think to myself that even if I fail it, the worst that happens is I just have to retake it. It's not really a life or death situation nor is it a permanently life changing event, so it helps to not worry too much and just see it as another ordinary test.

Just take a shit ton of adderall and you'll be fine.

Just prepare for it,, for example, I feel nervous when I study a day or days before and notice that I don’t know many things and need more time, be sure to use your time correctly to be able to take some breaks too.

When I'm really stressed because of procrastinating, I make sure to remember it so I'll try study even harder i the future to avoid the same situation. As for the exam I try to only think of the break I can have after finishing it. Always make sure to try to do your best on the exam even if you feel that you haven't studied enough.

I used to stress over a lot. My coping strategy was to always overprepare. After some time I just realized it's not really that bad to.not do so well in them, as someone already said, the worst that can happen is having to retake it.

Keep trying and don't give in